Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Festival 2008

One Nascar driver, one little angel, one pink leopard (thanks to Gigi), and two crazy, but adoring parents describes our party of five this October 31st! I left school as soon as I was able and gathered my little people. We met Daddy at Chick Fil A for a very early supper since the party did not begin until 5:00. There was no time to go home you see! We ate supper at Chick Fil A and then the fun began in the back of the car! I tried to capture the moments of David and me changing our three little ones into their Halloween costumes! It was a riot! Carter was climbing over seats, Summer was trying to see what Carter was doing and Tilly - well she was just one cool cat - or should I say leopard, a pink one! David and I were a mess of arms, legs, tights, shoes, and diapers! For Halloween this year, we took our children to the fall festival the church where David served in Marietta. It was wonderful to see our church family at SPBC and visit with old friends! As you know all good things must come to an end, or all tired children must go to bed, so we loaded our wee ones into the car and began our journey home. As you can see from the pictures, Summer did not even make it home before falling asleep. It was a very memorable evening. I am thankful for cameras to capture these sweet moments with our children!

3 comments:

Garretts said...

SO cute! I'm sure it was madness for a moment dressing these three in the back of the car. I can tell it was all worth it! :)

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness, they are so cute!!! Tilly doesn't look like her brother or her sister. She is her own little person! Love the pink Leopard. Carter's costume was great- you know I love that one;) And Tilly was the prettiest angel. It looks like you had so much fun!

Unknown said...

heather, cari gave me the update on Tilly. please know that she and you all are in my prayers!!!