Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have you seen it? It's worth checking out!

The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry is one of the most touching films ever! It presents the gospel of Jesus Christ in a straight forward and inspiring manner. A must for everybody.” Chris Cambas, Tampa Bay Christian

The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry is cleverly crafted to slowly draw you in. Suddenly, what seemed ordinary becomes extraordinary, and very powerful. If you care about the lost, you will love this movie.” Ray Comfort, Speaker/Writer, Living Waters

The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry is a movie that desperately needs to be seen, embraced, and lived out by the church. This powerful movie casts a vision that God can and will use ordinary people to reach others for Christ and advance His Kingdom. The production, acting, and musical score were excellent . . . providing the perfect complement to its powerful message! This movie will motivate the believer and will be a compelling witness to those who don’t yet know Christ. I strongly recommend it!” Dr. Greg Dills, Senior Pastor,First Baptist Church, Matthews, NC

“All I can say is WOW! .This movie had me weeping and moved me to conviction. I felt God’s anointing through out. Excellent from an outreach perspective and convicted me personally as well. It made me question whether I was actually doing all that I could to spread the gospel in my own community. Perfect casting and high quality filming. I believe you have a movie that will speak to both the non-believer and the believer alike.” Pastor Frank Rodgers,Harvest Community Church, Fairfield, CA

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

I need to check this out!!

Emily said...

LOVE the new family photo! You all are too precious! Hope to see you soon!!