Monday, June 03, 2013

Carter and Story's well check ups.

Last Wednesday morning I took our bookends for their annual well check ups with Dr. B.  I am so thankful to say that over this last year we have had very few sick visits with our four.  Thank you, Lord, for that!  The older I become and the longer I am a mom the more I realize that healthy children is not something to take for granted.  At all.  
My children know me so well.  I am always all about a photo op, ha!  Carter climbed up on the rock and asked me to take his picture!  
Once we got inside, he and Story took turns taking pictures of the fish with my phone.  Our appointment was at 8:00, so we did not have to wait long at all.  
Here's what Carter is up to at age 7:
Height, 4'2.75" placing him in the 90%.  
Weight, 55 pounds placing him in the 68%.  
BMI, 15.0 placing him in the 35%.  
BP, 98/61.  Pulse, 101.  
He's a picture of great health, and we are so grateful.  He is having some allergy issues, so he is taking over the counter allergy medicine daily, and he received a prescription for Nasonex as well.  
Here's what Story is up to at age 3:
Height, 3'3.5" placing her in the 90%.  
Weight, 30 lbs 9.6 oz placing her in the 48%.  
BMI, 13.79 placing her in the 2.92%.  
BP, 116/66 and pulse, 90.  
We are thankful for this cutie pie's good report as well. 
I looked back to see what the big 3 were up to at age 3, and here's how they fall.  
Carter: 35 lbs, 40 inches.  Summer: 38 lbs, 41 inches.  Tilly: 32 lbs, 38.5 inches.  It's hard to imagine them being as little as Story is now!  They have all just grown up way too fast!   
After stickers and suckers, we ran home to get the other two in hopes that I could make it to my favorite class at the gym.  We did!  Score!  
The weather was so nice today, or maybe the fact that our dining table was/is full of clothes for our beach trip, we opted to picnic outside!  I'd say our summertime is off to a great start!  

No comments: