Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Hop Favorite Kid(s) Photo


These are two of my all time favorite photos of my favorite people in the whole world. The one of top is David with Carter and Summer on the day after baby Tilly was born. They all wore pink in honor of our sweet baby girl. David is the best daddy EVER and Carter and Summer could not love their little sister more! The adoration on their faces is precious!
The second photo (much more recent) is of all my favorites from our summer beach trip to Destin. It is rare to capture these 3 all together; they are such busy little people! I am so thankful for my sweet family. Happy blog hopping!


MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

Beautiful pics. I especially like the one on the beach. Happy blog hopping.

Many Blessings,
Deanna

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Stopping by from the blog hop! Beach photo shots are my favorite!
Gorgeous!
Favorite Kids Photos - McKlinky Blog Hop

MadeInCanarias said...

Awww, the first picture is so cute!

The Cates Fam said...

Your family is adorable. happy hopping!!

Lexi said...

Hi! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com

Heather said...

These pictures are so cute!!Precious!