Friday, December 13, 2013

PCS Christmas Legacy, 2013.

Monday night, our big three had their Christmas program at school.  It is one of my favorite things of the school year!
We rushed home from school to do homework and take quick showers to get ready for the big event!  Story was so proud to wear her new Christmas outfit from Mrs. Kelly! 
We got to the gym right on time, and the big three were so excited!
Working at the school pays off when you're a momma, too!  I had the best seat in the house!  Well, for one of my littles.  Sweet Tilly was right in front of me.  And boy did she put on a show.  She is so animated anyway, and I found the most  joy in watching her sing her little heart out!  Thankfully, I could see Carter and Summer, too.  They all love music and love to sing and did so with such gusto!  
Some very special friends were in the audience for the sweet program, and the children were so excited!  We are so thankful for Miss Katie and Miss Kelsey! 
And here is a video for your viewing pleasure!  Thank you, Carter, Summer, and Tilly for making us so proud with your sweet music!  We love you!

No comments: