Monday, February 24, 2014

Cowboy day at PCS!

Friday was Cowboy Day for all PCS kindergartners, and it was the most fun!
My Tilly girl could not have been more excited about this special day.  
The 5 kindergarten classes rotated around to the different stations.  Mrs. Malone's class went to the barrel racing station first!  It just so happened that Tilly was Mrs. Malone's leader for Cowboy Day, which made this special day even more fun.  
They told stories around the campfire and roasted marshmallows.  
Tilly and one of her sweet friends.  
And then came the moment we have been waiting for all week, getting to ride Peanut.  
Tilly's face just makes my heart smile.  
She told me the night before Cowboy Day:  Momma, I don't think I can even sleep tonight for thinking about Peanut!  
The boys and girls got to take pictures in front of the "Wanted" sign with different props!  I'm loving the moustache! 
I adore this picture of Tilly and Ella, such sweet friends.  
And finally, I will leave you with a video of the barrel race fun!  Yay for Cowboy Day!  Tilly definitely had a root-tootin' good ole time! 

No comments: