Thursday, July 16, 2015

#odellsummerfun2014, part 4!

Our summer fun has continued over this past week, too.  
Friday night, we watched Episode I of Star Wars, Phantom Menace, and the children loved it! We are hoping to watch Episode II this Friday.  They've talked about Star Wars all week! The nerd in me is kind of geeking out ;)
We've enjoyed some birthday parties, too.  Sunday, we helped the Kelly family celebrate Colt! He's one of our favorite 6 year olds! We love being able to do life with this sweet family now that we are in Arkansas!
We also got to celebrate little Larsey with some other friends from church.  She has one of the cutest personalities I've ever seen.  And she just adores Story! It's pretty mutual :)
Summer and I got in a late evening walk.  It has been so hot here during the day, too hot to walk.  It wasn't so bad later in the day, but we were still pouring in sweat! She told me while we were walking : Momma, when I grow up, I want to do this with my girl, too! Be still my heart.  
And Tilly got to help one of her very favorite friends celebrate her birthday this week, too! Minion style! She had the best time! This weekend, we will be celebrating our Summer girl! We can't wait! 

No comments: