Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tilly's baptism.

Tilly was baptized this past Sunday at our church in Arkansas.  
I loved seeing this sign this morning.  All of Tilly's church friends came down during worship to see her baptism.  So special.  
I have to be honest.  One of my favorite parts of this day was having Story and Summer in the back with me all helping Tilly get to ready for her baptism.  
It was so special, and it made me think of how their wedding days will be.  Swoon.  
Me and my girl just before she went into the water.  
And a selfie with all of the girls.  Love!
Then a picture with Daddy, too.  I know his heart must have been so full today to baptize our third child.  
Tilly with Mommy and Daddy.  
And there she goes.  
The water was SO cold, and her expression was so funny when she first got in.  
How sweet is this! 
David prayed over Tilly before he baptized her.  I love how she is looking up at him.  
And then it was time!
One of my favorite pictures.  
I couldn't decide if I wanted to video or take pictures, so I opted for pictures.  I'm so glad I did because our church made a video from the sound booth, yay! 
Buried with Christ.  
in the likeness of His death. 
And raised to walk in newness with Him.  
She did it! 
Tilly, we are so proud of you! We want you to know that this is the most important decision you will ever make in your whole life! 
Getting some more love from Daddy.  
So, we had lots of special family members with us today.  Aunt Karen is standing beside David.  Papa and Gigi were of course there.  And the Calhouns.  Then, Gigi's and Aunt Karen's other sister, Susan, was also there with her daughter Jordan.  We are so thankful to live in a place where we can see so many sweet family members!
And we were thrilled to have Mr. Landon and Miss Katie at church with us, too.  So special! What a great weekend! Monday is going to be lonely now that our house is so empty, ha! 

No comments: