Thursday, October 23, 2008

Larry, Moe, & Curly

This week has been crazy! David was in class for his doctoral work, so I was flying solo with the precious little ones! In an email to David's sister, I jokingly referred to them as Larry, Moe, & Curly! Carter is definitely Larry with his fun, curly hair! He has been so silly this week. The other night I was getting his toothbrush and toothpaste out and he said to me (very emphatically) "I don't wanna brush my teeth! I poopied in the potty todaaaaaaay!" Tilly would have to be Curly because she has NO hair! Summer would be Moe always thumping somebody on the head! We have had a crazy time getting through this week without Daddy! Thank goodness for the baby Bjorn, now if I only had go-go Gadget arms and legs. . .

1 comment:

Garretts said...

bless you. at least the 3 stooges are entertaining! :)