Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tilly Brooke is Two Months Old

Time passes by so quickly when they are little! Two months ago today we welcomed baby Tilly Brooke into our family. In this short time, she has already brought so much joy into our home. In honor of her two month birthday, I am going to blog ten things I love about Tilly Brooke. This is a short list because there are so many things I love about this precious little one. She is such a sweet baby, so content and laid back! Thank you, God, for baby Tilly! We love her so much!

1. I love her name! It has so much special meaning in our family! I just love it!
2. I love her smile! She has this cute dimple on the left side of her mouth, it is precious!
3. I love that she snores when she is sleeping really soundly!
4. I love how Carter talks to her in a very sweet voice!
5. I love how Summer kisses her on the head when I am feeding her!
6. I love that she is sleeping all night!
7. I love watching David hold her and talk to her!
8. I love looking into her big blue eyes and watching her look at me!
9. I love how she snuggles up under my chin when I am holding her!
10. I love that God gave her to us!

2 comments:

Garretts said...

enjoyed reading this post. glad things are going well.

Casey said...

So sweet....can't wait to meet Tilly! I know that you totally understand with the whole picture thing.....we'll just laugh together! :)