Monday, January 12, 2009

My Favorite Things

Our little family blesses me so much and I want to capture every moment for fear that I may forget something! This weekend Carter got his hair cut for the 4th time and he looks like such a little man. The curls are gone, but this time I know for sure they will come back! Summer was making us laugh with her songs and dance moves! She is talking so clearly and is beginning to say her ABCs. Tilly is only taking 5 bottles now and is eating rice ceral from a bowl! She laughs at everything and has the sweetest smile! Carter and Summer ADORE her and I am so very thankful that they will all grow up never knowing life without the other. Carter is now 2 1/2; Summer will be 18 months in a few days; Tilly will be 5 months old next week! Wow! Time is going by so very quickly! I have some favorite pictures of the children from the holidays that I wanted to share. We had such a wonderful holiday with our little party of five. These are just a few pictures of our time together. Carter on the tire swing at our cousin's house
Summer peeking out from behind Daddy at the baby calves

Carter singing with his new keyboard from Mama

Our Christmas Tree with Crocs for Carter and Summer. Crocs were the only thing Carter asked Santa for this year! He was excited to find them on the tree!
Our stockings - it was so much fun waiting on baby Tilly's to come!
Summer lovin' on her big brother!
Carter and Summer playing at Mama's! They really do have so much fun together!
Summer on Christmas morning talking on her phone!
Carter making baby Tilly laugh!
Sweet baby Tilly on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Such cute pictures!!! I miss kissing all those sweet cheeks!!! Tell them all I said hello and I love 'em!! Love you and David too! :)