Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

What a special day it was for me! Carter made me a precious lady bug picture frame with his sweet face as the center; it is proudly displayed on my refrigerator. Summer and Tilly (with the help of Miss Jeannie) painted a flower pot for me with their fingerprints! Both gifts are so very special! On Sunday morning at church we had muffins with Mommy and then we dedicated Tilly to the Lord. Carter and Summer stood with David and me as we dedicated baby Tilly promising to raise her in a God-centered home with our eyes fixed on Jesus. Summer and Tilly were pretty in their pink dresses from "T." My mom and her husband were there along with my sister and her whole family! After church we went to lunch and then came home for nice LONG naps! This is my third Mother's Day and each year I am more and more thankful for my mother, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother! Thank you for the wonderful examples you are to me. I am also thankful for my precious children: Carter, Summer and Tilly. They are such a joy to parent! Here are a few pictures from this sweet day!
Our little family on Mother's Day 2009.
Mommy with Miss Tilly on her baby dedication day.Mommy with Summer after church.
Noelle, T, and Mommy
Mommy with her best girls!
Tilly's dedication; so special for Daddy to be the one to lead the service!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what sweet pictures! you have a beautiful family! :)