Sunday, February 21, 2010

Story is loved already.

Well, we knew that! She is loved by so many others than just her little family, who is anxiously awaiting her arrival. At least once a week Carter asks me if it is time for the baby in my tummy to come out. Our baby in waiting has already received some precious gifts that I would love to share with you.
When we first found out we were expecting our fourth baby, David, the children ,and I were shopping at Kohls. At the time, we did not know it would be a she, so we went with this sweet little green outfit. I just love the footed pajamas.
One of the sweet, sweet families in my school gave this outfit to Story. My student, B, asked her grandmother to make this for the baby. Have you ever seen anything so sweet or intricate? I love it and cannot wait to see our precious baby girl in it! This same family gave a very similar sweater set to Summer when she was born.
This was on my desk the day I came back to school after finding out we were going to have a girl! My sweet friend, Shannon, bought them for Story! These adorable socks were Story's first gift knowing that she was indeed a girl. Shannon has quite a sense of style, so I am thankful she is sharing the love with our baby girl.
Story received this awesome burp cloth on Friday. Another sweet family in my school had this made especially for her. In fact, all four of my children now have burp cloths given to them from this same family. We must be loved a whole bunch! You can see more cute burp cloths and much more HERE.
David and I went on a date Friday night. Some sweet ladies in our church came over to keep the children, so we could have an evening out! What a treat! After a yummy supper at Panera (I know, we are quite adventurous), we went to our favorite store, The Carter's Store. We bought this sweet outfit for Story. David picked it out, he did good, don't you think?

3 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

Heather!!! I had no idea you were pregnant again!!!! Congrats!!! I love the name Story, how sweet. What an adorable, loving family you have! :)

Man... I better get going on this baby-making train, because everyone has kids now and I just have dogs!

Shannon Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Erin said...

How sweet of you to mention me in your precious blog! It has been a pleasure to be apart of the O'Dell family as it has grown in little people and love! I am so grateful to be included :-)