Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair cuts, basketball, birthday parties, field trips and more. . .

It has been a busy winter for our party of six here in Hattiesburg.  I have not done a great job of keeping up with our blog either, by my standards any way.  I think I am just finding other things to do with my time.  I enjoy going to the gym while the children are at school.  I clean when they are taking naps.  I am going through Experiencing God again, this time with my Sunday School class.  We are striving to do a better job of eating at home. At night, I enjoy spending time with David and watching TV with him.  All of this just takes up time, not in a bad way either.  However, I so want to document this special events in the lives of our little ones, so here I am making time to blog, so it's documented.  For me and for them.  I feel one day surely they will want to know about all the fun craziness that is our life.  For the record, I would not change it or trade it if I could!

 This handsome fella had Cowboy day at school.  He was so excited to wear some boots, a hat, and a handkerchief.  What a cutie!
 Summer and Tilly went to see Miss Bridget to get haircuts.
 They both had so much fun.  Miss Bridget was so sweet with them, she has a 3 and a 5 year old, too, so she does really well with the children!
 She even put Summer's hair back up in a pony tail at the end.
 Thank you, Miss Bridget, for cutting our hair!
Tilly got to go to a birthday party at the ZOO!  So fun!  Her sweet friend, E, turned 4.  I did not get a picture of her with the birthday girl, but I did manage to snap a picture of Tilly petting this tortoise.  She fed him, too!
Recently, I was able to drive Carter and some of his classmates on a field trip to an art studio.
 The parents were not invited to stay and watch, but Carter wanted me to take a picture of him posing with his picture.
Here is the final product, The Blue Dog.  I thought he did a great job!
 This little cutie is my riding buddy on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  She helps me drop off the girls and plays at the gym while I exercise.  She usually falls asleep while we are in car pool to pick up her big sisters.
 These two girlies, I mean princesses, have a wonderful time putting on their ball gowns and going to the ball with their prince charmings!
Lastly, this rough and tough baller is playing Upward basketball.  He has games on Tuesdays and Saturdays.  His rockstar daddy is the coach!  And that about covers some of the main events as  of late.  We have lots going on this week, so I'm sure there will be a post or two telling our story.

No comments: