Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Princess Yellow Butterfly

The kindergartners each year put on a Thanksgiving program at PCS.  This was our very first school program to attend last year, after moving in October.  We were so impressed by the sweet program!  This year was Summer's turn, or should I say Princess Yellow Butterfly, as her Indian name would be for the day.  So cute!  She has been talking about her new name and her Indian costume for the last few weeks, so we were excited to finally see it!  
I think little sister was excited to see her big sister, too!  How sweet is this!
Daddy and his mini me after the program.  
My big girl and me!  I cannot believe she is in Kindergarten. 
Summer and one of her favorite friends at school.  I took some more pictures with my "real" camera, but I have not uploaded them yet.  One of these days, I will get to it, ha!  
Summer, we loved watching you sing songs and recite Bible verses with your classmates today!  Thank you for reminding us of all that we have to be thankful for!  We are so very thankful for YOU!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: