Monday, November 19, 2012

Our brown-eyed girl.

I have always loved this song, so I think it to be lots of fun that we have not one, but two beautiful, brown-eyed girls in our house.  And a beautiful blue-eyed one, but we'll talk about her another time.  This post is all about Tilly!
In light of this being the week of Thanksgiving, I wanted to document that Tilly not only has beautiful brown eyes, but she also has healthy brown eyes!  Wahoo!  A couple of weeks ago, David took her for a check up.  We have been going every two months since her diagnosis.  I am so grateful to report that Tilly only has to wear her patch for two hours a day now, but most importantly, we have successfully avoided surgery!  That's a lot to be thankful for! 
I am so proud of Tilly for being such a trooper and faithfully wearing her patch each day without a lot of complaining.  This says so much about her little spirit.  We love you, our little brown-eyed girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: