Friday, February 22, 2013

Tilly's Grandparent's Day!

I proudly interrupt my Disney posting to share about Tilly's grandparent's day at PCS Preschool.  All of our grandparents live out of state, in Georgia and Arkansas, so we are very thankful for our church family, who regularly stands in the gap for us to help us celebrate special events!  
Today, Tilly celebrated Grandparent's Day at her school, and she invited a very special guest.  

Miss Kat!  
Miss Kat was Tilly's Sunday School teacher last year, and they developed quite a bond.  Tilly adores Miss Kat!  It was a no-brainer to invite her to help us celebrate this special day.  We were so very thankful when she readily agreed to be our special guest!

Story loved sitting in the audience and watching Tilly sing.  She asked me if she needed to go up on the stage with the other boys and girls!  I explained to her that next year she will get to stand up on the stage and sing for her special friends.  For now, Story was content to enjoy the music and partake in the treats.  


I got to help host the event this year, and it was very special to help make this day so much fun for all the families!  I'm so thankful to David for helping out with Story, so that I could participate.  
Here is the program from the day.  Tilly did a wonderful job singing the songs with all of her little heart.  It was so much fun to watch her sing!
And here is the special gift Tilly helped to make for Miss Kat and her grandparents.  
What a special day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: