Saturday, February 23, 2013

My valentines.

Those Disney posts are coming, promise, but life keeps going on, doesn't it! We celebrated Valentine's Day in spurts this year.  On Valentine's Day, the gym where we are members offered a Parent's Night Out, what a treat!  So, David and I took the children to play at the gym, so we could go on a date.  
My four little loves on Valentine's Day.  They are growing up so very fast!  
My first Valentine.  We were going to eat at Longhorn's because we had a gift card, and we love it, but it was packed out, so headed for another favorite, Wasabi!  We enjoyed a delicious dinner of sushi and hibachi!  
Daddy with three of his valentines.  
Can you tell we had a little trouble getting everyone in a picture, ha!  Last weekend, David preached a revival at Dixie Baptist Church, so we opted to wait until this weekend to celebrate Valentine's Day with the children.  It's all they have talked about all week, so sweet!
David took his three beauties to Logan's, where they could throw peanuts on the floor!  They thought that was great fun.  At the end of the night, Tilly told him, "Daddy, thank you for taking me on a date.  I think I could love you forever!"
This handsome boy took me to Cracker Barrel, where he could eat his favorite pancakes til his little heart was content.  I had the most fun with my little fella.  He was great dinner company.  He kept saying, "Well, what do you want to talk about?"  SO cute!  He pulled out my chair for me, held the door, and paid for our meal.  His daddy has trained him so well!  
My two favorite things he said, "Momma, when I go up to pay, then they will really know we are on a date!" And, "Momma, do you think you could pay for your own coffee (We went to Starbucks and to get ice cream after supper), so I can keep some of my money!" Ha, I told him never to say that on a real date, or he won't get another one!  I'm so thankful for all of my Valentines!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: