Friday, February 01, 2013

Upward Basketball.

We said earlier in the year that we were not going to be playing Upward basketball this year. . .ha!  
Summer and Carter had their first game last weekend.  
Look at Summer's form!  She might be quite a baller like her daddy!  
I got to entertain these two beauties for two hours while big sister and big brother played.  Thankfully, I had some awesome reinforcements, namely Papa and Gigi here with me.  I told Gigi later that I had no idea how I would keep this up all season long, ha!
How big does she look?  And how much do you love this look on her face?!?  Her little personality is really starting to show, and she's quite adorable! And I'm not a bit biased.  
Summer did a great job.  She played hard and tried her best!
After Summer's debut, it was Carter's turn.  And David's.  Yup, he's coaching again!  One of these days we will learn how to say no, maybe!  
So proud of Carter and Summer.  And David.  
And so thankful to have these special guests with us for the weekend!  
Now, we are off to Disney World!  So excited.  Stay tuned for updates on our visit to the most magical place on earth!  
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: