Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!  In addition to celebrating Story, David and I got to have a date night that Friday night at a fun new restaurant in town.  Saturday night, we went to see Les Miserables at the theater with some sweet friends.  Sunday, we had muffins with Mommy at church.  It was just a great weekend! 
There was a fun photo booth set up at church during our breakfast with our mommas.  It was so much fun!  
I love this picture of Gigi with all the littles! 
Gigi and her firstborn.  We are so thankful she and Papa were able to spend the weekend with us.  We gave her that pretty necklace she's wearing for Mother's Day along with a Lily and Laura bracelet to match.  
There are not enough words to describe the love I have in my heart for these people.  I am so thankful to do life with David everyday and so thankful to be momma to these four little loves.  This was one of the best Mother's Days yet! 

No comments: