Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pink Hearts Fund!

At the end of May, we took the children to get summertime hair cuts before the weather got too hot here in South Mississippi.  
Our plan was just to get their hair trimmed, but on the way to Miss Donna's house Summer and Tilly told me that they wanted to get their hair cut like mine.  Awwwww.  I know!  How can you possibly say no to that! 

I didn't say no, and their hair could not have been cuter if you ask me! 

They were both sooo excited.  

It reminded me of the first time I got a big hair cut.  I was in the first grade, and I remember riding my bicycle all around the neighborhood, flipping my hair around like I was big stuff!  Ha! 

So cute! 

And, an added bonus.  We had Miss Donna measure their hair before we cut it, and there was enough to donate to the local place here in Mississippi that makes wigs for people who have lost their hair due to sickness, Pink Hearts Funds.  Love that my girls wanted to be generous! So proud of them!

No comments: