Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Goin' to the chapel!

August has been the month for weddings, and it has been so much fun for us to celebrate with those we love! 
The first wedding was for Skylar and Lee, and it was so beautiful.  Skylar has been coming to the college Bible study I lead in our home on Thursday nights over the last year, and I have loved getting to know her.  She was just the most beautiful bride! 
David and I got to attend this one with our little loves, and it was so much fun to get all dressed up and enjoy a night out with my love.  My mom sent me this pretty dress months ago, and I didn't think I would ever get to wear it.  Perfect opportunity! 
One of my favorite things at the reception was the photo booth!  It's even more fun to do with sweet friends along for the ride.  
This past weekend, another one of my college girls, Tori, got married in Jackson.  She was the most beautiful bride, and I'm so sad I did not get my picture taken with her.  It's no joke keeping up with four little people at an event such as a wedding, ha! David and the girls went up Friday night for the rehearsal, but I stayed behind with this handsome fella, so he could help one of his favorite friends in all the land celebrate his birthday.  We rode up the wedding on Saturday with Mr. Landon.  
So handsome!
This picture is fuzzy, but I love it so much! 
These are my favorite faces.  Like ever.  And how adorable the way Tilly is looking up at her daddy, precious! 
Silly faces! 
Mr. Landon and Miss Katie were there too.  They are like family, and I just don't know what we would do without them.  
See what I mean.  
And this guy.  I am so thankful to be doing life with him.  We have a picture of us in this very same pose at my sister's wedding over 12 years ago.  I may have to bust it out this Thursday for my #tbt ;)

No comments: