Monday, October 27, 2014

Field trip with Carter to Mitchell Farms.

About a week ago, I had the privilege of going with Carter and the entire second grade at PCS on a field trip to Mitchell Farms.  It was my first time to visit this fun place, and it did not disappoint.  
 Me with my favorite little fella before all the fun began.  
 Carter's second grade class.  
 Carter and one of his classmates having fun on the playground at the farm.  There were so many fun things to do.  
 Next, we took a tractor ride around the farm.  How stunning are these sunflowers!  
 Carter's class is lined up ready for the train ride.  
 Sweet friends. 
 Carter's amazing teacher, Mrs. Newman.  He adores her! 
 This year, I have been an assistant in a second grade class at PCS and am privileged to work with this pretty lady every day.  She has become such a precious friend to me! 
And so has this sweet lady, another assistant at PCS and fellow lover of all things Georgia Bulldogs! We had such a great day at Mitchell Farms.  Lucky me, I get to go back two more times before the season is over! 

No comments: