Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tilly's First Photo Shoot

My sweet friend, Lisa Zimmerman, came to the hospital yesterday to take pictures of baby Tilly. She has already uploaded them to her site and they are precious! Lisa is a gifted photographer! Her website can be found under the links on the right side of my blog page. Once you are in the site, click on view your photos, then parties and events, and then welcome Tilly Brooke O'Dell - enjoy! They are so sweet!

Tilly is doing great! Two different ladies from the nursery told us this morning what a delightful daughter she is! She was very sweet for the nurses during the night while David and I slept! I hope this is a sign of things to come! So far, she seems really content and oh so sweet! We are going home in just a few hours, yay! I am sure more posts will follow as we adjust to our party of five! Thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement for our family during this very special time. We can't wait for Tilly to meet all of you!

1 comment:

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Hey my dear friend- I looked at your photos- absolutely precious! Carter seemed so excited to meet his little sister- It looks like Tilly might like a pacifier! That is not a bad thing! I know your others don't but it is okay- I hope you are feeling okay- Praying for you- Love always- MK