Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer Story

Well, for the last few weeks I have been home with just the girls and it has been so much fun! Carter has been at preschool and David has been at work. Don't get me wrong, we miss the boys - but girl time is the most fun, especially since Summer's little personality has really blossomed in the last couple of months! Well, today, Summer was taking her nap in her pack and play in the far back bedroom. Tilly and I were in the play room which is located on the other far side of our house. I had just gotten Tilly up from her nap to feed her. While I was feeding Tilly, I had the washer going and the television was on, but I thought I heard footsteps coming down the hallway which completely freaked me out because I was home alone! I thought surely not, it must be the washing machine. Then, all of a sudden my little fearless Summer appeared in the playroom like she belonged there and was worried we were having a party without her! I about jumped out of my skin! Somehow, she climbed out of her pack and play, climbed over the bed, opened all 3 doors and made her way to the playroom! I guess I will have to figure out somewhere else for her to nap now! Tomorrow we take Tilly for her one month check up. I can't believe it, but she turns one month old on Friday! I will have another update in a couple of days of how we are adjusting to our party of five and oh what a party we are having!

No comments: