Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Tilly!

Today, Tilly is 6 months old! I cannot believe it! The time has gone by so very fast! David took her for her well check-up today since she was getting shots - thank you, Daddy! She got a great report from Dr. Gfroerer! We love going to Dr. Gfroerer. He is one of the most encouraging doctors I have ever met! After each visit with him, David and I leave feeling like we are the best parents ever! We need all the encouragement we can get right now, I wonder if we could set up weekly encouragement visits with Dr. G?! Tilly weighs 15 pounds 6 ounces (45 percentile) and is 27 inches tall (90 percentile). She is a healthy, growing baby and we are so grateful! Tilly continues to sleep 12 hours each night and takes two naps, a shorter one in the morning and a long one in the afternoon! She is rolling all over the place and attempts to do the army crawl! Tilly is working extra hard to keep up with her big brother and sister! She is eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes, and yo-baby like a champ! Her two bottom teeth are coming in and we are just moving right along! Tilly continues to be the sweetest most content baby! She has the sweetest laugh and smile! Her big brother and sister just adore her - it is precious! We pray they will always be such sweet friends. Well, I always have the best intentions, but in all my free time all the wants don't always get done. So, my intent was to take a picture of Tilly today. I forgot until she was sound asleep. I went in her room to take her picture, but her face was turned away, so I could not capture the full essence of Tilly that I was hoping for! So, I am posting some of my favorite pictures from her birthday and a recent picture taken of her that is one my most favorites! We love you, Tilly!

Tilly, just a few minutes after birth.

One of my all time favorite pictures! Carter and Summer meeting baby Tilly for the very first time! They wore their pink in her honor!
Another one of my favorites! Occasionally, she will snuggle with me like in this picture. I treasure these moments! This was taken on the morning we got to go home from the hospital!


Look at that sweet smile! She is Mommy's little bulldawg! This picture was taken on Valentine's Day of this year!

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is SO precious!!! I love your family! We need to get together very very soon. Maybe next week sometime?

Cari said...

YEAH, Tilly! Happy 1/2 birthday, Tilly! I can't wait to get to see you in person again. I am a good cuddler too so maybe we can try that out next time we visit. I have lots to tell you about this family...they are the best. I can hardly wait to kiss those sweet cheeks myself.

Sweet dreams, niece!

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

So sweet! Much love-