Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009

Valentine's Day began a day early for our family! On Friday, Carter and Summer both had parties at their schools. Daddy was the guest of honor for Carter's party! It was so much fun for Carter to have his daddy at school! David helped with the Valentine craft - Carter made me a beautiful heart necklace! I will treasure this always! David also read a story to all of the children! Summer celebrated by eating cupcakes with all of her friends! Tilly made us a special valentine with her sweet little footprint! Precious! Friday was special for me too because I received some beautiful flowers from my four valentines at school! I was so surprised! I am reminded of how much I love my sweet little family on this day we celebrate the things we love! Below are some pictures on Valentine's Day of the children opening their valentines from T, Hart, Papa, Gigi, Aunt Cari, and Uncle Cory! Thank you!

No comments: