Monday, November 02, 2009

My Pumpkins

Kinda difficult to catch them all looking at the same time!
My littlest pumpkin knows what to do!
Tinkerbell found the candy!
Well, I think I may be the only mommy who did not take her babies to the pumpkin patch this year, and trust me, I feel terribly about it! In our defense, we did not have a single free weekend during the month of October and next weekend will be no better! Oh well - we did hit up the annual fall festival at our school, watched Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin, and we made it to our church's first ever Trunk or Treat! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! My pumpkins (AKA Woody, Cinderella, and Tinkerbell) had a great time. Thanks to Gigi for our rockin' costumes - they were a BIG hit with the children and the people in our church! Carter was so so excited to be a cowboy and he kept telling the girls over and over - you are SO pretty! He's the best big brother ever! Enjoy the pictures of our little pumpkins - if you ask me they are WAY cuter than any pumpkin you can find in a patch!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Cute pics!! You're not the only Mommy...this Mommy didn't either!! Well, I did go with Kenna on her field trip to a farm/pumpkin patch, but poor Kamryn and Kloey didn't get to go! :( We, also, didn't have a free weekend. Do you have the book, The Parable of the Pumpkin Patch? It is a great book I found one year at the Christian Bookstore. I try to read it every year before we go the Pumpkin Patch. Well, we didn't go this year and I forgot to get the book down (I keep some books out of reach-ha!). Kenna reminded me of the book and I still forgot to read it?!? Ugh...life can be too busy!

Anyway, looks like you all have fun at your church! The pictures are adorable! Hope you're doing well!! :)