Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is what happens when. . .Episode II

You might remember when I wrote here about our first "what happens when" episode. I figure there are many to come, so we will just keep a running post for the sake of remembrance. This is what happens when. . . Tilly is left out of bath time!


She has climbed in the bath tub fully clothed with her brother or sister twice in the last week! Our little Miss LOVES bath time and hates to think she is missing out on the fun. Carter and Summer don't quite know what to think of their baby sister's antics, but Mommy and Daddy think she is pretty hilarious! Thanks, Tilly, for giving us a laugh or two this week. Next time, wait your turn. We promise you will get your bath too!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

gotta love that third kid!!! there were days when I wondered if I was going to survive Brantley but I sure couldn't imagine life without him........they are hilarious!!!