Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa!

Saturday morning, our church hosted Breakfast with Santa as an outreach to our community. Pancakes and sausage were provided as well as free pictures with the man in red! It was so much fun!  The closest Story would get to Santa was an outstretched high five, ha!  Needless to say, she was not about to sit on his lap for a picture.  
And that's why you see me in the picture!  We'll do anything for a good picture, huh!  
Story and me after a yummy pancake breakfast.  
I wish I had taken more pictures, but I had the most fun talking and visiting with friends that I completely forgot about the camera.  I will tell you there were these two cute girlies who provided after breakfast entertainment.  Summer and Tilly did ballet to a few Christmas songs, precious!  

No comments: