Monday, December 05, 2011

Hattiesburg Christmas parade, 2011.

David and I are all about embracing our new town and making new traditions with our party of six.  Saturday, we did just that.  One of the things we did was to attend the annual Hattiesburg Christmas parade.  The children love parades, mostly for the candy.  In February, we cannot wait to take them to some Mardi Gras parades in New Orleans.  If they thought the Christmas parade in Hattiesburg was awesome, they are going to freak out at Mardi Gras!  Can't wait!  
Here we are leaning against the building waiting on the parade to start.  
Let the parade begin!
I love the awe and wonder on her face.  
My buddy and me dressed in our game day red and black.  Too bad it was not enough to pull those dawgs through on Saturday afternoon.  LSU took it to us!  Whew!  I hope they win the National Title, as it will take away a little of that sting of defeat, ha!
I love this picture of Carter's friend from church waving to him from the parade.  So cute!
Story loves parades, especially the music of the marching band.  I love seeing those little hands trying to keep time with the music.  Can you see the blue around her little mouth?  She put a hurting on a few suckers!
This picture is for me.  I met this lovely man my first week in Hattiesburg, and that's all I am going to say about that.  
I love this picture of the big 3 with their daddy.  What's funny is he had a big ole scowl on his face just seconds before because he wanted to be home watching the game.  Duh, that's what dvr is for, right?  Once I described the cuteness of the picture, he quickly turned that frown upside down.  Thanks, babe, for helping me to make sweet memories with our children.  

No comments: