Monday, December 12, 2011

Carter lost his first tooth!

Well, something exciting happened in our house this Friday!  Carter lost his very first tooth.  


Thursday before last, he was eating pizza and it kind of popped, totally freaked him out.  That tooth hung on for a week and day.  


Friday morning we were in the kitchen, and he and Summer were brushing their teeth.  It was really wiggly, and I asked him if he would just let me take it out.  I couldn't believe he let me!  And I couldn't believe it just came right out.  He was so excited!  He ran as fast as he could to tell his daddy!  So cute!
Saturday morning, we found treats from the tooth fairy.  She even left him a list!  Not really, it was a letter, but he called it a list!  So funny!  Here he is proudly showing the big space in his mouth.  So tell me, how can he even be big enough to be losing teeth!

No comments: