Monday, April 09, 2012

Summer's Easter Egg Hunt.

Days like this make me oh so thankful to be at home this year.  Summer had an Easter egg hunt at her school, and I got to be there to help and watch all the fun!  What a gift!  
All the party mommas went outside to hide the eggs while the children sat in their classroom waiting patiently, ha!  Then, it was a mad dash to find some eggs!
I had a hard time getting Summer to stop for a minute, so I could snap a quick picture, but she managed to smile a time or two.  
Here she is lining up with her class to go inside for the Easter party.  
How cute is this place setting?  And the sweet card she made for us?  

There's my sweet girl enjoying her Easter treats!  Happy Easter, Summer!  I loved being a part of your special day at school.  

No comments: