Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our week in iPhone pictures.

This past week was busy and full of fun, and there were definitely some memorable moments along the way, ha!

I snapped this picture of Story on Tuesday.  She was helping me to look for a match to one of my shoes.  Shame!  Don't worry, it caused me to organize my shoes later that day, ha!  
Just after her helping me to find my shoes, moments before two sweet senior adult ladies were to arrive at our house to take us to lunch, Story says to me, "Mommy, the rock is still in my nose."  I'm thinking: what do you mean still?  And what rock!?!?  Our little bit put this rock up her nose Monday at school, and decided that she should tell me on Tuesday.  What!!  I did what any good momma would do.  I panicked and called Daddy!  Luckily, he was close by and came home to assess the damage.  And literally, right as he got home, she blew her nose and rock fell right out.  We put it in our jar of rocks that we have been collecting from our shoes.  That one is definitely going back on the playground, whew! 

There is a new sitting wall around the playground at the school.  Here is Tilly enjoying a Popsicle during recess with some of her sweet friends.  

And here is Summer!  I love that the school sends us pictures of our littles throughout the day.  

Carter is loving piano!  This week was extra exciting because he learned the white keys!  Wednesday morning, he sat down to practice, and his little sisters pulled up their chairs to listen.  Usually, when he is practicing, we make them play in their rooms, so as not to distract him, so they were quite captivated as you can tell!  

We have been praying hard for this little guy, P.  He has his second major heart surgery on Wednesday, and is already back at home!  Amazing!  You will know him better as Ella's baby brother.  

And here is his precious twin, M.  

Wednesday, this is how I found Story during nap time.  So precious.  She loves napping on our bed when she is the only one at home.  

After school Wednesday, this cutie rode home with us for a while since her mom was at the hospital with her brother and her daddy was in class!  We love Ella time!

Thursday night, we went to Carter's baseball game.  His game on Tuesday was rained out, so he was super excited to play.  He went 2-3 and scored once.  He also got to play second base for the first time, so that was really exciting!

During the game, Tilly asked me to take a selfie of us!  So cute, she is!


I heart this picture so much!  
Saturday was a day for birthday parties.  Tilly went to a painting party for her friend, and Carter went to a swim party for a set of twins in his class at school.  
Tilly and her cute friend, K, from school.  K's mom was telling me that K got a new kitten last week, and she named her kitten Tilly!  I love it!
Here is the birthday girl, H.  Tilly and H have a special connection because not only do they both wear glasses, but they both also wear eye patches.  I love that the Lord saw fit to place them in the same class this year.  
Tilly at the party.  She wanted to make sure I got a picture of her with her party hat.  
And the finished product!  So cute!  As you can tell, it's never a dull moment around these parts.  Oh, and did you know that Georgia beat LSWhooo Saturday!  How exciting!  I may or may not have peed my pants jumping up and down when we scored that last touchdown, ha!  Go dawgs!

No comments: