Thursday, January 28, 2010

Down By The Creek Bank

"Crickets, tadpoles, turtles, and frogs!" The second and third grade classes at The Heiskell School are hanging out down by the creek bank this week. You are in for a treat! In fact, this play has been around for quite some time. My sister and I took part in this play a "few" years ago, when we were in the children's choir at our home church. I even remember what I wore: denim overalls with a red and white coca-cola shirt underneath. I wore my hair in two pigtails and my mom drew freckles on my cheeks with an eyeliner pencil; what a fun memory! Feel free to come and see for yourself. Friday, January 29, 2010, at 8:30 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. we cordially invite you to come and see these precious little ones singing their hearts out to the Lord! Check out these pictures taken by one of the sweet teachers at our school, Miss Lisa.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remember doing Down by The Creekbank a "few" years ago as well! -MD