Sunday, January 03, 2010

Won't be doing this tomorrow. . .

I have love love loved these past two weeks at home with my sweet family. Where did the time go? Seems like it was just yesterday that Daddy and Tilly picked the rest of us up at The Heiskell School and were headed to Arkansas to see Papa and Gigi, Cari and Cory, or that David and I were up early trying to keep Hundley quiet on Christmas morning, or we were playing with the Hollands, or opening presents with T and Hart, or riding the pink pig, or just lounging in our pajamas and having family time. Tomorrow, Carter, Summer, Tilly, and I go back to school; David goes back to work, and life as we know it continues as normal. Sort of. Clothes are laid out, lunches and snacks are packed, nap mats are washed, alarm clocks are set, and school bags are ready. I sure hope we are!

No comments: