Sunday, August 07, 2011

Won't you be my neighbor?

This past week, we had a backyard bash with our neighbors, and it was so much fun to spend time outside, eating, fellowshipping, and watching our children play.  
Our big 3 had SO much fun on the slip and slide and in the pool!
Their favorite thing was to run down the slide and fall into the pool.  
The swing is a close second.  The Horners have this awesome swing that goes "super high" according to Tilly!
Carter working so hard to push his sister. 
Even Story took a turn, and she loved it. 
I love this picture of Story with Brian.  It's as though she is thinking, "I sure wish he would get out of here, so I could play in it."  While he is probably saying, "Don't even think about getting in my exersaucer, sister!  
Thank you, Horners and Fosters, for a super fun get together!  We should do it again, real soon!

No comments: