Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ballerina girls.

Summer and Tilly began their ballet classes at school last week, and they could not have been more excited.  For the first few weeks of class, they ask the parents to get the girls dressed and accompany them to the dance room.  Picture this, me up to my eyeballs in leotards, tutus, ballet shoes, and trying to keep Story from running out the bathroom door; it was a riot!  Somehow, with a lot of grace, I managed to get both girls dressed and over to the room on time.  I even managed to snap a few pictures of them before classes began.  It was a good day!
 When do girls learn to do the side head tilt thing?
 I guess from watching their older sister, ha!
 Sisters.  Love.  
The smushed cheek pose, my favorite.  I love you, my little ballerina girls.  

No comments: