Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tilly's birthday week.

Birthday celebrations should last more than just a day, don't you think? I mean, it took me more than a day to prepare for her birth, and even longer to recover, ha!  We have been celebrating our Tilly girl's birthday all week!  Saturday morning we met T and Hart for breakfast at Mimi's.  
Here's the birthday girl opening her card or her birthday book as she calls it!
I have no idea what Carter is saying to T, but I love the animated expression on his face!  So sweet!
Tilly opening her ballet Barbie.  She loves Barbie right now.  My sister loved Barbie when we were growing up, so it makes me think of her!
I love this picture of Carter with his mini me.  He adores her, and I'm pretty sure it's mutual!
Story and T.  From the looks on T's face, Tilly must be saying something silly!  
Happy birthday, Tilly!  We look forward to celebrating your little life all week long!
P.S. We are also celebrating the birthdays of two other very special people, Court and Juie, as we have affectionately named them.  Happy birthday!  We love you!

No comments: