Monday, August 20, 2012

A few of my favorite things via Tilly, age 4.

Yesterday evening after birthday festivities, I snapped a few pictures of Tilly.  I also interviewed her last night with this questionnaire I found on pinterest.  At age  four, these are some of Tilly's favorites.  I do want to note that she answered quickly and didn't have to think at all about her responses.  Our girl knows what she likes, ha!
1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? doll
3. What is your favorite fruit? apple
4. What is your favorite tv show? Olympics - this made me smile!  We had so much fun watching together!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sandwich, which is funny because she doesn't care for bread!
6. What is your favorite outfit? A dress, the one I'm wearing right now.  Thanks, T!
7. What is your favorite game? Duck, duck goose!
8. What is your favorite snack? banana, which is what I send to school most days.  
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe, we saw them at the zoo in New Orleans.  
10. What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me.  
11. What is your favorite book? Anything princess. 
12. Who is your best friend? Ella. 
13. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate!  I'm not sure what that is.  We don't eat much cereal.  
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the rain.  Love her!
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk.  
16. What is your favorite holiday? 
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Babies.  
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Doughnuts.  
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? McAlister's.  
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teenage, ha!

2 comments:

Emily Beach said...

Gosh, I love this sweet girl! Her personality is just awesome! Dave and Heather, you are such great parents!

O'Dell Family said...

Emily Beach, you're the sweetest! Love and miss you lots!