Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Story's just sayin'!

Our little Story is not so much a baby anymore, and we can hardly stand it!  Maybe because there's not one behind her for the first time ever ;) or maybe since there's more of a gap between her and Tilly, I don't know.  I just know the time is flying by.  Her little personality is really blossoming, and she's quite a character.  As you can see from the pictures, she is attached to her thumb, but mostly only when she is super tired or in the car.  One thing that surprises us is that even though she sucks her thumb, she is pretty verbal!  I want to make note of some of the funny things she is saying these days.  
"Mommy, where are you?" In a little sing-song voice.
"I help you, Mommy." She is my little shadow wanting to be doing exactly what I am doing.  Her favorite thing to help me do is wash the dishes, so cute!  
"Ta - da!"
"Daddy, buckle!" 
"Let's pray, guys."
"Mommy, that is super yuck!" Talking about her dirty diaper.
"Aw, man!"
"Mommy, they not playing with me!" "Summer (or whichever sibling is at fault), Mommy wants you." Before I even have a chance to respond.  She knows the drill!
"Excuse you, Mommy.  Excuse you." When she wants my attention.
"I not sassy britches!" 
"Mommy, I was obedient." When I pick her up at the gym.  Wonder where's she's heard that before!
"I wear a dress today, Mommy?"
"I love you, Mommy.  Love you." My favorite words.  Ever.  

No comments: