Thursday, August 16, 2012

B90 Days, take two! Join me?

Last summer, I linked up with Amy at Mom's Toolbox  for her read through the Bible in 90 days.  I loved being diligent to be in His Word everyday for 90 days.  It was such a great challenge, and I felt such a great accomplishment when I finished.  It was no accident that during those 90 days the Lord called our family to leave our home in Georgia and to move to Mississippi.  What a special time to be hearing a Word from Him every single day!  You can read more about my journey here if you need some convincing that this is a great thing to do.  For me, it was life-changing.  
A little over a year later, it's time to jump in and do it again.  This time, Amy is offering not only a read through the Bible in 90 days, but also a chronological read through in 90 days.  You can find the reading plans for each of these here and here.  You can also link up on Amy's blog, and each day she will post the reading assignments as well as something particular that stuck out in the verses read for that day.  David is going to go through this with me, and I've invited my Tuesday night Bible study girls to join me, too.  Would you like to join us?  If so, you can leave a comment for me here, or (if we are friends in real life) you can send me a message on facebook or email, and we can form some sort of accountability group because having that will help you and me to be more successful.  I'm excited to be walking through the Bible again.  I'm excited to see how He will speak to me through His Word for this particular season of life.  I'd love for you to walk with me!

No comments: