Monday, December 14, 2015

September, 2015!

Oh, my poor blog! It's been so neglected this year! My goal before New Year's is to catch up at least on the high points.  So, I'll be doing a brief overview of the last few months.  
 September was such a fun and busy month.  The highlight of the month was celebrating Gigi's retirement! We are so proud of her and excited for her! 
 We celebrated by meeting up for supper after her very last day, so exciting! 
 One Saturday in September, Carter went to his first ASU football game, so the girls and I enjoyed some fun girl time including yogurt with our sweet neighbors.  
 Carter cheering on the Red Wolves, Daddy's alma mater.  
 Carter and Daddy getting ready to go to the game.  I don't know who is more excited! 
 The three girls got to participate in the cheer camp at our school, and they had the best time! 
 The Lord has been so sweet to bring this precious friend into Summer's life.  We are so thankful for her! 
 The girls on their way to cheer at the high school game.  
 Story and one of her sweet new friends! 
 Story enjoyed her first luau at school, a tradition at Arkansas Baptist.  
 I missed the big event because I got the times wrong, but one of my sweet friends sent me these adorable pictures of our girl.  
 Oh, how I love that dimple <3 p="">
Story with another sweet friend.  
 All ready for Red and Blue day at school.  
Finally, September held a commissioning service for our men who went on a mission trip to Montana in October.  Carter and David had the best time! I'll share more in October's update.  

No comments: