Monday, April 20, 2009

Salt Water Taffy

This past weekend, I went to one of my most favorite places, Savannah, on a Women's retreat with the ladies from our church. It was like being at home for me, walking all over the historic district, eating at all my favorite restaurants, and watching the boats come into River Street. My superstar husband kept all 3 children for the entire weekend without any reinforcements; he did a great job too! I was so proud of him! Seems I missed a lot at home while I was away! Apparently, Tilly decided to start pulling up and grew some teeth while I was gone! David went to get her from her nap on Saturday and she was standing up in her crib! Needless to say, the crib had to be lowered immediately! I just got used to the idea of her crawling all over the place and now this! She is trying so hard to keep up with big brother and big sister! Speaking of Miss Tilly, yesterday was her 8th month birthday. It was a crazy day, so I did not get a picture of her until today! She sure is growing up fast! I was so thankful to see my sweet family when I got home! One of their treats from Savannah was some salt water taffy. David and I love the stuff! Carter and Summer are now big fans too! Thank you, David, for being such a great husband and the best daddy these children could ever imagine! I don't know many Mommies who could go away for the weekend and leave their 3 under 3 with the man of the house! You rock!
Miss Tilly 8 months 1 day old!

Carter with a mouth full of salt water taffy!

Mommy and sweet Summer!
She is the prettiest little thing!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Love the new post...cute pictures of all you guys. David is definitely a trooper! Hope you guys are having a great week.

I stayed home again today with a 100.7 fever. Hoping I can feel up to work tomorrow....