Saturday, April 25, 2009

All in the Same Week

So, life at our house is pretty interesting because our children are so close in age and this season of life is so much fun and ever-changing! There is something new every day! I want to be able to look back at these moments when they are too cool to hug me or sit on my lap or hold my hand; I cherish these moments now! This has been a week of new things for us! It all began last Saturday when little Miss Tilly decided to start pulling up! Then, on Monday it was so hot that we decided to let Carter wear shorts to school. Well, he wiped out on the playground and skinned both of his knees! On Tuesday, Summer went to the big girl potty for the first time! We were shocked! She has gone several more times this week! Wahoo! Thursday, Carter and I got home early, so I let him ride his tricycle on the driveway until David got home with the girls. Well, he flipped over and busted his lip! There was blood everywhere! Thankfully, no permanent damage done, but it sure did scare me! Friday, was Olympic Day at our school and every year David comes to spend the day with me and have a picnic on the lawn. This year Carter, David and I enjoyed a picnic and popsicles on the lawn at school! What a fun day! Finally, like brother, like sister, like Tilly! All of my children have cut their teeth in the exact same order. They all get their bottom teeth first, but then the fun begins. Instead of getting their top middle teeth, they all cut what we call their fang teeth! I am sure there is a proper dentistry term, but we like fangs! Tilly has quickly followed suit! Both of her fang teeth are coming in on the top! Here are a few pictures of our party of five rockin' it out this week!
Sweet Summer; so proud of her for using the big girl potty this week! This was the only clear picture I could get of her this week; she does not stop moving!
Little Miss Tilly showing off her bottom teeth!
Carter with his first busted lip! He was so very brave! He got his hair cut today, so be sure to read the post before this one to see the before and after pictures!
Like brother, like sister, like Tilly! Carter and Summer both wore these same pajamas; seems like it was just yesterday!
Carter showing off his skinned knees and busted lip all the while singing on his bottle brush microphone in the bath tub!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I tagged you. See my blog.