Saturday, April 25, 2009

Carter's Latest Hair Cut & Some Funny Stuff

Once again I lost the battle of the curls! It has quickly gotten very hot here, so it was time to cut Carter's locks! David took him today to get his hair cut. I couldn't resist taking a before and after shot of this handsome fella!

Today, David took Carter to get his hair cut and to buy him some new tennis shoes. The last pair we bought him were a size 8. Today when he was measured, he was a size 11! Is that normal for an almost 3 year old?! Carter continues to say and do things that knock our socks off! Some are quite funny while others simply melt our hearts. I would love to share a few, so that I am sure not to forget these hilarious and sweet moments. 1. Yo Yo Yo Baby is now the name of the yogurt we buy for Tilly. 2. Mommy, you need to go to Old MacDonald to get some diet coke today! 3. Teeth is the name he called my mom forever, now he understands her name is "T." 4. Retold by his teacher from school: Ashley, I have a secret to tell you! What, Carter! Guess, what Ashley? I love you! (What! He is already professing his love!) 5. Today, I got to spend some time with Mary Katherine and Wendy in honor of Wendy's baby Hudson who will be born in July. We went to get our toes painted and when I came home, Carter told me, "Mommy, I like your fingernails on your toes!" 6. Finally, he told us that God is 3 persons. God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit! Wow!

2 comments:

Garretts said...

love hearing these cute things he is saying. hope he heals from his bumps & bruises!

Unknown said...

love the hair cut! he looks so grown up!