Friday, August 14, 2009

My 100th Post

My friend, Stacee, who worked with David at I at MFUGE Nashville in 2003, gave me a great idea on her blog. For her 100th blog she shared 100 things about herself with her readers. I don't know that I have 100 things that are interesting enough to read about me, but I loved the idea, so I am going to share 100 things that I love! Thank you, Stacee, for the awesome idea! I have heard that copying is the most sincerest form of flattery, so I hope you don't mind my copying! Note: these are in no particular order.
  1. I love knowing I am a daughter of the King.
  2. I love being married to David.
  3. I love being a mommy to Carter, Summer, and Tilly.
  4. I love my family.
  5. I love the sound of rain on a tin roof.
  6. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
  7. I love the feel of clean sheets.
  8. I love Jergen's lotion.
  9. I love to hear my children laugh.
  10. I love the new face Tilly makes.
  11. I love Summer's big brown eyes.
  12. I love to hear Carter and Summer sing.
  13. I love to hear David preach God's Word.
  14. I love our church family.
  15. I love to read.
  16. I love to blog.
  17. I love to teach.
  18. I love my school.
  19. I love MFUGE.
  20. I love to travel.
  21. I love houses with front porches.
  22. I love to take pictures.
  23. I love having babies.
  24. I love Africa.
  25. I love the beach.
  26. I love the sand between my toes.
  27. I love college football.
  28. I love the Georgia Bulldawgs.
  29. I love New Orleans.
  30. I love skinny vanilla lattes.
  31. I love my grandmother's cooking.
  32. I love shopping with T.
  33. I love being an aunt.
  34. I love the sunshine.
  35. I love Popeye's.
  36. I love diet coke.
  37. I love Romans 8:28.
  38. I love people.
  39. I love to tell people about Jesus.
  40. I love Jillian Michael's 30 day shred.
  41. I love autumn.
  42. I love doing things for other people.
  43. I love facebook.
  44. I love girl time.
  45. I love that so many people I know are having babies.
  46. I love Caedmon's Call.
  47. I love Athens.
  48. I love going home.
  49. I love Atlanta.
  50. I love reading to my children.
  51. I love my faculty at school.
  52. I love helping people.
  53. I love when others pray out loud for me.
  54. I love missions.
  55. I love to swing with my family.
  56. I love surprises.
  57. I love making baby food.
  58. I love the smell of cabbage patch kids.
  59. I love to hold hands.
  60. I love Vera Bradley.
  61. I love fit flops.
  62. I love to paint my toes.
  63. I love to talk to friends.
  64. I love Panera with Wendy and MK.
  65. I love when Carter tells me a secret.
  66. I love to wink.
  67. I love to ride with the windows down.
  68. I love Rascall Flatts.
  69. I love red.
  70. I love to fly.
  71. I love date nights.
  72. I love doing life with people.
  73. I love Arkansas.
  74. I love feeding Tilly her bottles.
  75. I love Summer's hugs at night.
  76. I love when Carter wants to hold you.
  77. I love aha! moments.
  78. I love Tapawingo.
  79. I love Jeep Wranglers.
  80. I love Fridays.
  81. I love Christmas.
  82. I love sending out our Christmas letter.
  83. I love when people come to visit.
  84. I love Clinique mascara and moisturizer.
  85. I love dresses.
  86. I love blue jeans.
  87. I love ponytails.
  88. I love freckles.
  89. I love lightning bugs.
  90. I love that I went to UGA for college.
  91. I love Charleston.
  92. I love light.
  93. I love cherries.
  94. I love Little Giraffe loveys.
  95. I love to be organized.
  96. I love a clean car.
  97. I love rocking chairs.
  98. I love meeting new people.
  99. I love BabyWise.
  100. I love the life God has given to me.

3 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Wonderful list. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for praying for Abby.

RiggsFamilyBlog.com

Christy said...

i second #90...and i love to meet new people. it is so nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]