Friday, August 07, 2009

Mama and T

This morning we met my mom (AKA T) and my grandmother (AKA Mama) at Mall of GA for a little shopping, a little lunch, and a whole lot of playing! My grandmother has been at my mom's all week helping to take care of her after her surgery. I am thankful we were able to work it out to see them both in the same day! Mall of GA has an awesome play area for children with a train offering rides as well. There is also a carousel in the food court that we were able to try out for the first time! Carter and Summer had the most fun playing and riding. Tilly was quite content to sit in her stroller and look cute! I will let the pictures tell the story of our day!
Mama and T with all the babies! What a sweet picture. We were so thankful to see both of them today!
Carter and Summer on the train for the first time. Carter was really excited; Summer not so much, which is surprising because she is our fearless and tough one.
Mommy and Tilly again. Daddy continues to be a rockin' photographer!
Mommy and Carter on the train. Summer did not want to ride this time, so I was more than happy to fill in for her! We had so much fun!
Daddy with Carter and Summer on the carousel. This was their very first time to ride! I think it is awesome they are experiencing a lot of their firsts together. These two are best buddies and do not know life without the other, precious!
Sweet Tilly watching in the wings; lovey tight in her hands.
Carter and Summer again on the carousel.
Mommy and Tilly. I LOVE this picture. Look at all those teeth in her mouth! She will be ONE week after next, I can hardly believe it!
My sweet babies. It is rare to get a picture of the three of them together; who cares if they are not looking?!
Tilly was all tuckered out after a long morning of shopping and playing with Mama and T. Thank you, Mama and T for meeting us. We loved spending time with you both and hope our party of five did not wear you both out too much! We love you and hope to see you again very soon!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Love seeing T and Mama! I am sure they enjoyed their time with you guys. I am laughing at Summer and the train. She wasn't a fan of the one in Florida either. Saw on facebook about her lip. Hope she is feeling better!! Love you guys.

Lucilee said...

I love your blog! I don't know how to send a link to my sis-in-law's blog but maybe you can find it - thangsand stuff. We love your precious family.