Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm lovin' it!

At the beginning of the school year, I discovered something yummy at this place!
If you are a coffee fan, and you have not discovered the McCafe, then you are missing out. It all began with a dollar special on a latte. A latte for a buck! That's the trick of it though. You can get the latte for a dollar for a week, then you are hooked and forced to pay full price in the following weeks. It's not just a plain latte either. You can choose to have nonfat milk, which I did, and you can get a variety of syrups, including sugar free, which I did. Delicious! As you can imagine, such goodness can wreck havoc on your wallet. So, I was more than thrilled when I received this for Christmas from David's parents.
My very own latte machine!
I'm lovin' it!

No comments: