Friday, January 14, 2011

Now I lay me down to sleep.

Well, today made snow day #5 at home for O'Dell party of six! I can't even believe it; we actually missed an entire week of school, wow. It has been such a fun week, too. More on that coming in a later post. I think I am still processing or waking from a week of being in my pajamas all day, same difference I suppose. Tonight we busted out and left Brooks Drive in our rear view mirror. I had not been out of the house since Sunday with the exception of a not so quick run to Sonic for some diet vanilla goodness. Our party of six headed to Marietta for a night out on the town, well as out on the town as you can get with four little people, ha! Once we got home, it was time for bed. I couldn't help but snap of few shots of my precious little ones getting ready for bed.
I mean, just look at that face. Couldn't you just eat her up? Don't worry, I do on a daily basis, even more this week being home with her so much, what a treat.
Big brother helping to put his little sisters to bed. Have no fear, though. She only has eyes for her daddy. What a precious look of adoration.
Tilly Brooke wanted in on the picture taking, which is rare for her, so I took her up on it! Yes, she is still in a crib. Don't judge. We are way out numbered, so we are keeping her confined as long as we can. Besides, she can easily climb out of it and does on a regular basis.
This little one loves her bed and loves to sleep, thank goodness for that!
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
Guide me safely through the night,
And wake me with the morning light.
Amen.

No comments: